Friends

Friday, June 16, 2017

Late Spring Tablescape



I wanted to do a late spring table so I used the fabric below for the color palette. Anything with greens and blues catches my eye. I saw this fabric at Savers a month or so ago and thought it would make a great tablerunner.


Each placesetting began with a natural woven charger topped with a white dinner plate and lime salad plate. I also used a lime for the napkins and napkin rings. I kind of wish I had use white napkins with those napkin rings, now that I have photographed them.








Thanks for taking the time to stop by today, hope you will return next time.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a huge fan of those colors together! I do love this table.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the perfect pick me up on this dreary, rainy day. We are so lucky that you send us these spectacular tablescapes.

Anonymous said...

Very nice setting. Great colors....love the pineapple candle holders.
LY,
Delma

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the colors you put on a table. What a fun table! Hugs!

Pattie Tierney said...

STUNNING! These colors are stunning! So perfect for summer, and I love this combination together. The pineapple lanterns look just perfect here. You know how I love those. Your fabric and Iinen collection continues to amaze me. Beautiful table, Marigene. I think I'd want to use this all summer.

Miss Jane said...

A lovely summer table, your fabric is wonderful and I also adore the pineapple lanterns!

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Marigene, you always use color with such finesse! Of course, I am eyeing the transfer ware piece full of eggs as well, so lovely!

Bonnie said...

Margene, I have been drawn to your colors in this tablescape for a while. I love the chartreuse and aqua color scheme. Your centerpiece and runner coordinate the tablescape perfectly.
Thanks for your visit.You might like a limelight hydrangea because they do well in the sun. There are two sizes. One that grows up to 10 feet tall and the other size 3-4 I think. I'm hoping mine will do well that I recently planted since I only have sun in this one spot.

candlelightsupper said...

What stunning colors. Love all of your choices for this tablescape. Love your centerpiece.